Maybe you can guess…
- Notice Parliament on the left edge and the Elizabeth Bridge coming out of my shoulder.
- This famous square has a palace with an attached church for the Doge.
- We have no pictures including both ourselves and anything remotely recognizable from this city. We took this one on the hillside while drinking wine and watching the sunset.
- This is a toughie. I’d barely heard of this city before we planned a day there.
- Finally Aaron let me have the camera! Here he is at this city’s most famous ruin.
- Too cold to go in farther, though I got soaked pretending I wasn’t trying to go swimming in this sea.
Answers, and the beginning of the endless stories, tomorrow.